Thursday, September 19, 2013

Concept Art: Enemies

Here is the first sketch of the goat enemy that'll appear in the game. In this first panel I jotted down several shapes for the head and decide on how the exhaust pipe horns will look.

In this second sketch I tried to figure out how the goat's body will look as far as how its body parts relate to one another, and I did a few motion sketches.

This is the last of the preliminary goat drawings and here I focused on what colors will be apart of its pallet and how the hoof might be like. I also jot down a few variations on what its helmet might look like. I see the goat that'll try to ram into the player, head first, at high speeds thanks to the extra thrust it gets from its exhaust pipe horns.

This is the first sketch of the snake enemy. I experimented with some eye and body colors. The snake enemy has a metal rattle at the end of its tail which holds the acid it sprays and/or injects into the player using its large metal fangs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment